With 4 Engines expiring in the last outing at Cocopah Speedway and several others still awaiting engines and parts for engines. ASCS Southwest Series Director Jason Carter had this to say, “At this point, I feel it’s in the best interest of the drivers, tracks, and most importantly, the fans to postpone these dates. I’ve been working with Cocopah and Barona staff and we are looking forward to getting back to the track!” Barona Speedways is respectfully canceling April 2nd date with the ASCS Sprints. We will reevaluate with the teams and Mr. Carter towards the end of April and see if the situations have improved. Thank you for your understanding and wish all teams the best in their rebuilding process.
We look forward to seeing you all on Opening day APRIL 2.
Don’t forget Open practice is Friday, April 1st from 5-8 pm.



Comments are closed